These Enduro XL Locking Grips are designed to outperform the rigors of all mountain and enduro riding. That's why they feature a dual-density compound. This means that the inner core is thicker than your average grip in order to deal with shock, while the outer part has a softer density to better absorb vibrations. And to put the "grip" into these grips, there's a textured pattern for no-slip performance on the trail. There's a built-in locking design that's all but guaranteed to stay put when the trail gets rough, plus a thicker diameter for an even plusher feel at the bars.
- Super tacky, yet durable, grip provides superior control.
- Higher-density inner core for secure bar attachment.
- Softer, extra-thick padding for comfort and shock absorption.
- Textured pattern provides non-slip performance.
- Easily installed locking clamp with 3mm bolt head ensures secure attachment.
- Softer density on the outside for excellent vibration damping.
- Diameter: 32mm