Thanks to its DuraSkin™ anti-tear fabric, the Grand Prix 4-Season holds up under extreme conditions. In the Paris-Roubaix race, the “Hell of the North”, cyclists equipped with DuraSkin™ enhanced tyres have the fewest tyre related problems during the race. Incorporating our special wear resistant carbon compound, the tyre is characterized by very good mileage performance as well as excellent adhesion on wet roads and at low temperatures. The various size options make it possible to select the right tyre for various road qualities and comfort requirements. A double Vectran™ Breaker belt under the tread raises the puncture and cut protection to the highest level available on the market.
|ETRTO||Size||Weight||Bead||Technology||PSI - Rec.
|PSI - Max
Equipped for every season
• Optimal combination of high mileage and function in low temperatures.
• 2-layer Vectran™breaker and DuraSkin® sidewall reinforcement
• Grippy and proven tread profile
• Fine 3/330 tpi casing fabric for great handling and smooth riding
• Very high puncture resistance and durability
The long distance runner. Gatorskin. A durable carbon black mixture, a well regarded puncture protection...