RIDER LEVEL: EXPERIENCED/ACCOMPLISHED
This packed package is the ultimate deal! For those of us who like to take the "one and done" approach to life, this is the way to go. You won't need to worry about anything. Everybody is going to admire your adequacy and competency making you the center of attention and deservedly so.
Starting things off...
- The Specialized Allez Elite is lightweight and ultra-stiff to ensure that you get every watt of energy your legs can produce. More so, this construction makes for a bike that's equally capable for the road ahead, so you'll find it performing exceptionally well on climbs, descents, and all-out sprints.
- Specialized Align 2 w/MIPS Helmet: is a safe, stylish, lightweight, and well ventilated shell is cool & comfortable.
- Padded cycling shorts: Foam padding protects from chaffing & gluteal pain to keep you in the saddle longer.
- Tifosi Swank cycling shades. Fashionably protect your eyes from the sun's rays and look damn fine.
- Shimano SPD cycling shoes: The SPD walkable-ish cleat/shoe set up gives you twice the output.
- Shimano SPD Pedals: Complimentary to the shoes. The pedals keep you safely clipped in and require minimal effort for in & out.
- Cycling Gloves: Add another layer of comfort between you and your handlebars, better grip, plus protect from calluses and over squeezing
- DTLA Water Bottles w/bottle cages: Hydration is a must if you want to cross the finish line on your bike and not in an ambulance.
- Smart Phone Mount: Reliably mount your phone to your bike to avoid reaching and potentially injuring yourself or others.
- Repair Kit: Small enough to attach to your bike, includes everything needed to fix flats, make adjustments and a bag to hold tools & more.
- 2 DTLA Inner Tubes: There's more than 545 miles worth of road that needs to be traversed. Always a good idea to bring spares along
- 2 Gatorskin Hardshell Tires: The strongest on the market. 4 layers of protection for whatever the road may behold.
A DTLA BIKE FIT w/Professional Fitter: On top of the insane discounts, the presentation of everything you need to succeed, we then go one step further and what would usually run you about $400, we at no extra cost provide you with a pro bike fit to unify your ride.
→For more information about ALC and how you can donate, participate, collaborate & register please CLICK HERE to visit the official ALC homepage.←