RIDER LEVEL: VETERAN/EXPERT
You've probably done this before... or a least you do something similar every week. Since you know what the road ahead holds, you know the only way to make it through the days is to have the highest performing tools that only make things smoother, easier and more exciting while you glide with pride.
Starting things off...
- The ALL NEW DEBUT of the DTLA BIKES ROAD BIKE - THE ARIZAL is a whole lot of bike in a compact little package. Full carbon, unbelievably lightweight, hydraulic disc brake, through axels, complete 105 groupset, sitting on 700x25 tubeless tires and precision aerodynamic design for effortless riding, cornering, climbing, and sprinting.
- Specialized Align 2 w/MIPS Helmet: is a safe, stylish, lightweight, and well ventilated shell is cool & comfortable.
- Padded cycling shorts: Foam padding protects from chaffing & gluteal pain to keep you in the saddle longer.
- Tifosi Sledge cycling shades: Fashionably enhance your vision while protecting your eyes from the sun's rays and the high winds.
- Specialized Torch 1.0 cycling shoes: are comfortable, high-performing with Boa and reflective heel elements when you're riding in low-light conditions.
- Speedplay cycling: The ultra light but strong pedal delivers speed on the breakaway with 3-axis adjustability to precisely for high power transfer
- Cycling Gloves: Add another layer of comfort between you and your handlebars, better grip, plus protect from calluses and over squeezing.
- DTLA Water Bottles w/bottle cages: Hydration is a must if you want to cross the finish line on your bike and not in an ambulance.
- Smart Phone Mount: Reliably mount your phone to your bike to avoid reaching and potentially injuring yourself or others.
- Repair Kit w/CO2: Small enough to attach to your bike, includes everything needed to fix flats, make adjustments and a bag to hold tools & more.
- 2 DTLA Inner Tubes: There's more than 545 miles worth of road that needs to be traversed. Always a good idea to bring spares along
- 2 Gatorskin Tires: The highest rated, most puncture resistant tires you rarely have to worry about catching flats, unless you roll over a machete.
A DTLA BIKE FIT w/Professional Fitter: You are going to want your bike to make your ride better, not cause strain, stress or pain and without being properly fit to your bike, where you have actual measurements and changes made to the bike that create a union between you and your bike, you're looking at a lot a soreness. Plus on top of the insane discounts, the presentation of everything you need to succeed, we then go one step further and what would usually run you about $400, we at no extra cost provide you with a pro bike fit to unify your ride.
→For more information about ALC and how you can donate, participate, collaborate & register please CLICK HERE to visit the official ALC homepage.←