Features a large platform surface which is easy to clip in and clip out while providing a high degree of security. Keo Flex 2 is the only one-piece clipless pedal combining the body and the lever into a single unit. This major patented LOOK innovation has enabled us to design a pedal which is very easy to use and secure. Keo Flex is ideal for beginners wishing to buy their first clipless pedals. With this new springless concept we have created new clip-in and clip-out sensations. Keo Flex 2 is fitted with a lever stop that backs up the lever by stopping its rearward travel.
Clipping out is operated by flexing of the two outer clips on the Keo Flex lever. The centre lever holds the cleat while pedalling and makes clipping in easier. A tension level of 8 is equally suitable for those new to clipless and for leisure use.
The Keo Flex spindle system was designed specifically for this pedal. It consists of a single ball bearing (12mm ID x 21mm OD) and a bush. LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 1 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90kg on the centre of the pedal and eccentric rotation (which replicates a bump at each revolution). This test far exceeds the current standard: EN14781.
- Use: Beginner/Leisure
- Body & Lever: One-piece composite
- Spindle: Chromoly
- Thread: 9/16 x 20mm
- Bearings: 1 ball bearing - 12x 21 IGUS Bush
- Sealing: 1 lip seal, double seal incorporated in bearing
- Spindle/Sole Height: 17.1mm
- Pedal/Crank Distance: 53mm
- Multitensor: NO-8
- Cleats: Keo Cleats
- Angular Movement: 0°, 4.5° or 9° depending on cleat type (Black, Grey, Red)
- Weight: 126g (316g per pair with cleats and screws)
- Accessories: One pair of Keo red cleats and fasteners (6 screws 5 x 11mm and 6 washers